The 145th Diocesan Convention will take place at the Blair County Convention Center, Altoona, with Opening Eucharist hosted by St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, Altoona, Oct. 16-17, 2015
Friday evening, Oct. 16 – Keynote & discussions with Bishop Audrey Scanlan (Blair County Convention Center)
Saturday, Oct. 17 – Opening Eucharist, 9 a.m., St. Luke's, Altoona
Business session to follow Eucharist (Blair County Convention Center)
Convention Business Information
The following information can be reviewed on the diocesan website.
Other Tidbits for 2015 Diocesan Convention
- Directions to St. Luke’s Church from the Blair County Convention Center and surrounding hotels can be found here.
- Carpooling to St. Luke’s for the Opening Eucharist is suggested. Valet parking will be available at the church. There is no charge for parking at St. Luke’s Church.
- St. Luke’s Church is compliant with ADA. There are two handicap accessible bathrooms. A ramp and a lift have been installed, giving access to a handicap accessible bathroom and the parish hall.
- New this year: All alternate delegates and guests will be seated on the convention floor – no overflow room.
- The convention will be livestreamed. Please check the diocesan website for the links as convention approaches.